Ultrafiltration Membrane System
EZ Water Technology Inc. low-pressure membrane filtration (ultrafiltration/microfiltration) systems use hollow fiber membranes (World major brands) with small pore sizes (0.01-0.1 & 0.08 µm) to reliably produce high-quality water using an absolute barrier. Our UF systems are major operating on surface water (Canal water, River water, Dam storage water) etc. EZ Water Technology Inc. UF/MF systems meet requirements for 4-log removal of Cryptosporidium and Giardia and Title 22 certifications, reduce turbidity below 0.1 NTU, and surpass SDI guidelines for pretreatment to NF/RO. EZ Water Technology Inc. systems are highly automated, intuitive, and efficiently designed.
EZ Water Technology Inc. is a good supplier in membrane systems with over 5 years of experience and many installations. Our engineering expertise, process knowledge, and a service-oriented approach enable us to provide customized and innovative solutions to meet the treatment goals of any project, big or small, for a variety of applications.
The EZ Water Technology Inc. Ultrafiltration Membrane System is a modular, skid-mounted ultrafiltration series ideal for applications ranging from 0.5 – 40 MGD.
The EZ Water Technology Inc. UF Advantage
- Many installations with over 5 years of experience.
- Complete equipment solutions from pretreatment to post-treatment
- Customizable and pre-engineered systems for small and large flow rates
- Flexible module racks for compatibility with various module configurations
- More clarifiers as pretreatment to membranes than other manufacturers
- Complete Treatment Systems with Ancillary Components
- Durable NSF 61 / CDPH Certified Membranes of world major brands.
- Skid-mounted for ease of installation
- Automated for ease of operation
- Compact footprint
- Meet redundancy requirements
- Modular and expandable design
- Reduced chemical and energy consumption
- Reduced backwash volumes by using non-continuous bleed of membranes.
- Reduced reverse osmosis operating cost
- Municipal Drinking Water for communities (Mega Projects)
- Industrial Process Water
- Pretreatment to Reverse Osmosis
- Surface area: 60 – 105m2 per module
- Housing material: PVC
- Length: 6 – 8.5 ft
- Diameter: 7.5 – 10 inches
- Raw water temperature: Range 65- 105oF
- Raw water pH: 1-10
- Max pressure in filtration: 40 psi
- Typical flow capacity per module: 10-50 gpm
- Dead-end outside-in and Outside-infiltration