Ultrafiltration Membrane System
EZ Water Technology Inc. is a good supplier in membrane systems with over 5 years of experience and many installations. Our engineering expertise, process knowledge, and a service-oriented approach enable us to provide customized and innovative solutions to meet the treatment goals of any project, big or small, for a variety of applications.
The EZ Water Technology Inc. UF Advantage
- Many installations with over 5 years of experience.
- Complete equipment solutions from pretreatment to post-treatment
- Customizable and pre-engineered systems for small and large flow rates
- Flexible module racks for compatibility with various module configurations
- More clarifiers as pretreatment to membranes than other manufacturers
- Complete Treatment Systems with Ancillary Components
- Durable NSF 61 / CDPH Certified Membranes of world major brands.
- Skid-mounted for ease of installation
- Automated for ease of operation
- Compact footprint
- Meet redundancy requirements
- Modular and expandable design
- Reduced chemical and energy consumption
- Reduced backwash volumes by using non-continuous bleed of membranes.
- Reduced reverse osmosis operating cost
- Municipal Drinking Water for communities (Mega Projects)
- Industrial Process Water
- Pretreatment to Reverse Osmosis
- Surface area: 60 – 105m2 per module
- Housing material: PVC
- Length: 6 – 8.5 ft
- Diameter: 7.5 – 10 inches
- Raw water temperature: Range 65- 105oF
- Raw water pH: 1-10
- Max pressure in filtration: 40 psi
- Typical flow capacity per module: 10-50 gpm
- Dead-end outside-in and Outside-infiltration